Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Posting to the KRL Wiki

I enjoyed exploring the KRL wiki and posting something to the Technical Services Page. I added the mending guidelines to our page. It has been interesting to receive e-mails as others add to the wiki as well. In some ways it would be nice to be able to select which areas of the wiki you would be notified of if they were updated so that you wouldn't be plagued by e-mails constantly. I found the wiki to be very user friendly which was encouraging. I am wondering if this will eventually take the place of our staff webpage? It seems somewhat repetitive to have to maintain and reference both places. I am looking forward to watching the wiki grow and develop. I hope that it will encourage better communication throughout our system and keep us all in better touch.

No comments: